Effective Date: June 1st 2022
Welcome! You have arrived at a website operated by owned and operated by New Edge Solutions, LLC, doing business as bucket.io, or our affiliates (“bucket.io,” “we”, “our” or “us”). bucket.io is the lead generation solution you have been waiting for. bucket.io 2.0 is the most powerful ENTERPRISE level software for building QUIZ funnels.
At bucket.io, we take your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes the types of personal information (as defined below) that we collect, how we use it, how and when we share it, and the rights you have with respect to your information. It also explains how we communicate with you and how you can make inquiries and requests to us about your information. We strive to help you understand how we use your information to improve our products, services, marketing, and interactions with you, as part of our commitment to maintaining your trust.
This Notice applies when you:
- use or access a website or landing page owned or operated by bucket.io or that links to this Notice, including, but not limited to bucket.io and its subdomains or portals (the “Sites”);
- take a quiz, assessment or survey created by us or one of our customers; or
- otherwise provide Personal Information or interact with us online or in-person.
For the purpose of this Notice, “Personal Information” means any personal information relating to an identified or identifiable individual that is protected by applicable privacy laws. We refer to all of the above as our “Products and Services.” By using the Products and Services, you agree to our Terms of Service.
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Products and Services if that Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Products and Services or if we are legally required to collect it.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What Information We Collect
This section describes what information we collect from you through our Sites or Products and Services.
Information That You Provide to Us
We may collect Personal Information that you provide to us. We may collect such information via web forms on our Sites or in our Products and Services, and through e-mails or other communications with you. Depending on how you interact with our Sites or Products and Services, we may collect Personal Information as follows:
Visitors (individuals who access the bucket.io website)
- Contact information. We may collect contact information such as your first and last name, email address, home or business address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers and password;
Customers (bucket.io accountholders who create quizzes, assessments and surveys)
- Customer contact and account information. We may collect contact information such as your first and last name, email address, address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, account name and password; and
- Financial information. We may collect information such as your credit card or debit card number, bank account information and your payment, service and purchase history.
Users (respondents who take quizzes, assessments and surveys)
bucket.io Customers create quizzes, assessments and surveys and determine which Personal Information to request from Users. bucket.io collects Personal Information of Users on behalf of Customers.
- Contact information. We may collect information such as your first and last name, email address, address, telephone numbers, and mobile numbers;
- Quiz and survey information. When you take one of our quizzes, assessments or surveys, we may collect information such as your business/industry, company name, title, company revenue and other information provided.
- Financial information. We may collect information such as your credit card or debit card number, bank account information and your payment, service and purchase history; and
- Social media information. We may collect information such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Sites or Products and Services (such as tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media page or other pages accessible to us);
Employees and Job Applicants (current or prospective employees of bucket.io)
- Employment information. If you apply for employment with us, we may collect information such as your current or past employment or educational information, as well as references and referrals provided to us in connection with your employment applications; and/or
Your decision to provide us with Personal Information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Sites or Products and Services.
Information That Is Automatically Collected
Like many businesses, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Sites or Products and Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Sites. Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, settings and behavior, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within the Sites that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other location information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Products and Services;
- Your Device characteristics;
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Sites or other information used to provide analytics or other usage information;
- Information about your engagement with our emails; and
- Statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Sites and Products and Services. This aggregate information is derived from Personal Information but cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
Our websites automatically records this Usage Information about you and store it in log files. We combine this automatically collected information with other information we collect about you. We do this to offer special discounts and to improve our marketing, analytics, and site functionality.
Information Collected from Third Parties
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Information for business and commercial purposes, including to use or browse the Sites, to offer our Products and Services, to provide you with customer service, to prevent security and fraud, to provide marketing information about our products and services, and to perform website analytics.
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, as follows:
All Parties (including Visitors, Customers, Users and Employees/Job Applicants)
- To respond to requests for information about our Site or Products and Services;
- To offer our Products and Services to you;
- To verify your identity and to prevent fraud;
- To provide you with marketing communications such as emails about bucket.io and our Products and Services;
- To enforce our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties.
- To improve the effectiveness of our Site or our Products and Services;
- To protect the security and integrity of our Site or our Products and Services;
- To comply with the law and protect the safety, rights, property or security of bucket.io and the general public; and
- For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your Personal Information or as otherwise set forth in this Notice.
- To create and verify user accounts;
- To give you the ability to perform advertising and analytics by placing pixel tags if they so choose;
- To allow you to analyze the effectiveness of your quizzes, assessments and surveys;
- To respond to requests for information about our Site or Products and Services, we may ask you for contact information such as your name, email address and phone number;
- To provide our Customers’ Products and Services such as quizzes, assessments and surveys to you;
Employees and Job Applicants
- To evaluate your application for employment, communicate with you about the application process or administer employment benefits.
You can alter the configuration of your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but it is possible that doing so may cause limited functionality of the Sites. For example, we may not be able to recognize your computer or device, and you may need to log in every time you visit.
We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. –
- Functionality cookies. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly. Performance cookies.These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. Targeting cookies. These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not directly store personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media cookies. These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
If you have any questions about cookies or to generally find out more about cookies, visit this site.
6. Your Choices
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Do Not Track
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites and platforms. There is no universally agreed-upon standard for what an organization should do when it detects a DNT signal. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. You can learn more about Do Not Track here.
With your consent, bucket.io communicates with you via a variety of print and digital media, including emails and text messages. (Mobile message and data rates from your carrier may apply). To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we use pixels that enable us to see if you open e-mails from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time. To manage your communications preferences with bucket.io — or to opt out of communications entirely — please unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails or contact us at email@example.com.
7. How We Share Your Information
Within Your Organization
If you are a Customer with multiple employees, your account information and data may be shared with the primary administrator(s) in your organization and your survey data may also be visible to other members in your organization with whom you share your surveys or with whom you collaborate. Your administrator(s) will be able to view your account data, change your passwords, suspend, transfer or terminate your account or restrict your settings. Please refer to your organization’s internal policies if you have questions about this.
We share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, information technology, customer service, email delivery, online advertising, and other services.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following:
We may share your Personal Information such as contact information and purchase information and aggregated information with bucket.io Affiliates who provide products and services that may appeal to you.
Aside from the instances described above, we may share your Personal Information:
- to comply with the law;
- to respond to claims or comply with legal process served on bucket.io (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order);
- to enforce or apply our policies or agreements;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or that of our customers, employees, visitors, or the public;
- in connection with a business transfer, sale, liquidation, or merger;
- if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure; and
- with your consent.
8. Third Party Links
Out Sites may contain links to other websites such as social media platforms, other websites, and event and partner websites. These websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Please review the Privacy Notices or Policies of those websites to understand the privacy practices of these third parties.
9. International Transfers of Personal Information
The Sites is operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using the Sites and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as those in the European Union (“EU”). Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your Personal Information to the United States.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
This section of our Privacy Notice applies if you are a data subject who resides or is located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We adopted this Policy to comply with European privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any terms defined in the GDPR have the same meaning when used in this Section.
We hope to ensure that the Personal Information we possess are always accurate and therefore we encourage you to update your information in your own account in case any changes have occurred. We have listed below the rights that you may be able to exercise in respect of the processing of your Personal Information, subject to applicable law. We take every reasonable step to ensure that the Personal Information that we process are limited to the Personal Information that are reasonably required in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have collected from you. Whenever possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at the contact information below.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where bucket.io relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Data Controller/Data Processor
Data protection law in certain jurisdictions differentiates between the “controller” and “processor” of Personal Information. bucket.io is both a data controller and data processor, depending on the function or activity in which we are engaging:
- bucket.io serves as a data controller for the marketing, HR, core business and finance activities that we provide to Visitors, Employees and Job Applicants.
- bucket.io serves as a data processor for the Products and Services that we provide to our Customers and Users.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Information:
- Processing of your Personal Information that you provide to us when you interact with our Site or Products and Services, such as logging into your account or purchasing one of our programs, is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
- When you apply for employment through our Sites, processing of your contact details and data about your employment history and education (as needed to evaluate your job application, to conduct job interviews, and as is otherwise needed for recruitment) is necessary to respond to your request to process your application for employment. If you do not provide this data, we will not be able to process the application that you send through our Sites.
- We use account-related data to set up accounts for users in our platform and to administer and support those accounts (such as usernames, email address and billing information), provide you with access to the Products and Services, contact you regarding your use of the Products and Services or to notify you of important changes to the Products and Services. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
- We will send you information by email on our new services or other promotions only with your consent or if you otherwise opt-in to receiving those communications. If you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Information for this purpose, we will not send you this information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time as described below.
- Our use of data relating to your use of the Sites and/or the Products and Services, described above, is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Sites and the Products and Services are being used by you, to improve your experience on it and our Products and Services offerings. We have also a legitimate interest in aggregating and/or anonymizing the information that we collect through our Sites and/or the Products and Services and using this information for our business purposes, as described above. When we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent or those activities are otherwise required or permitted to by law. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests, as further described below.
Retention of Personal Information
bucket.io will retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our third-party data storage providers.
Exercising Your Rights Under GDPR
If applicable, you may exercise any of your rights under the GDPR by submitting a verifiable data subject request to us by using the contact details below. You may make a request related to your Personal Information or on behalf of someone for which you have authorization. You must include your full name, email address, and attest to the fact that you are a citizen or resident of the EEA by including your country of citizenship or residence in your request. We may require you to confirm your identity and/or legal standing for the request as well as your residency in the EEA in order to obtain the information. We will respond to your request within 30 days or let you know if we need additional time.
Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests, and we may deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority; however, we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your Personal Information first by contacting us as follows:
New Edge Solutions, LLC
4500 Williams Drive, Ste. #212-311
Georgetown, TX 78633, USA
12. Your Rights Under the UK GDPR
If you are based in the United Kingdom, the following provisions also apply:
UK GDPR means the Retained Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
If we share your personal data within bucket.io or with third parties located outside the United Kingdom, we take steps to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to guarantee the continued protection of your personal data, such as by entering into the international data transfer addendum to the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, adopted by the UK Government under section 119A of the Data Protection Act 2018.
You have the same data subject rights as those for the EU listed above, except that references to the “GDPR” should be read as references to the “UK GDPR” and complaints should be filed with the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
13. Your California Privacy Rights
This section of our Privacy Notice applies to consumers who reside in California. We adopt this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
If you are a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights. We will honor requests received to the extent required by applicable law and within the time provided by law.
Right to Access and Information Regarding Personal Information
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. Specifically, you have the right to request that we disclose the following to you, in each case in the twelve-month period preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information about you, if any, that we have disclosed for monetary or other valuable consideration and the categories of third parties to which we have disclosed the information, by category or categories of Personal Information for each third party to which we disclosed the Personal Information; and
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
Right to Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you. There may be certain exceptions to our obligation to delete your information such as if you have an existing account or transaction with us or if we have a legitimate business reason to keep your information.
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt out of the sale of Personal Information. We do not sell Personal Information, but we recognize that some privacy laws define “personal information” in such a way that making available identifiers linked to you for a benefit may be considered a “sale.” To opt-out of this, please click on this link.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We may not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of the aforementioned rights, including by:
- Denying you goods or services;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggesting that you will receive different price or rate for goods or service or at a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, as permitted by the CCPA, we may offer you certain financial incentives. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Personal Information We Collect about California Consumers
We collect certain types of Personal Information about you during your relationship with us, as stated above. In particular, we collected the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Collected (Yes/No)||Sources of Personal Information Collected|
|Identifiers such as name, address, email address, phone number, unique id, and other identifiers listed in the Personal Information Collected section above.||Yes||YouAutomaticallyThird Parties|
|The following categories of Personal Information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e): (1) the Personal Information listed in the preceding bullet point as “identifiers,” and (2) the other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual that we describe in “Information We Collect” above.||Yes||YouAutomaticallyThird Parties|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law list any of these that you collect: race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status.||No||N/A|
|Commercial information, including information about orders or purchases of any of our products or services; registration information, specials, and information you provide or submit to us when you participate in any event, program, contest, survey or other promotion that we may offer from time to time.||Yes||YouAutomaticallyThird Parties|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our websites or bucket.io pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms.||Yes||Automatically|
|Audio information from calls placed with customer service and accounting centers which may be reported, and electronic information in the form of Internet or other electronic network activity information described above.||Yes||Automatically|
|Professional or employment-related information.||Yes||YouAutomaticallyThird Parties|
|Inferences drawn from (1) the information we collect when you visit our websites, tools, widgets and plug-ins, (2) information we collect, including through third-party suppliers, regarding content and other data posted on the Internet (such as public locations on the Internet), and (3) information about consumers preference and behavior that we collect on our websites or purchase from third parties in order to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.||Yes||Third Parties|
|Sensitive Personal Information such as racial / ethnic origin, political opinions, religious / philosophical beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, sex life / sexual orientation, past or spent criminal convictions, mail, email and text message content, precise geolocation data, social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number, account login, financial account, debit card, or credit card number.||Yes||You|
Requests to Exercise Your Rights
You or your authorized agent may make a request to access, correct, delete or opt-out of the disclosure of your Personal Information for business purposes. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child if you believe we have received their information inadvertently. You may request to exercise the aforementioned rights by:
- Submitting a request to email@example.com
- Sending a request via mail to:
New Edge Solutions, LLC
4500 Williams Drive, Ste. #212-311
Georgetown, TX 78633, USA
Please note that we may take steps to verify your identity and residency before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights, as required or permitted by law. If you use an authorized agent, we may require proof of written authorization you have given to make the request. We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted by law. We will confirm receipt of the request within 10 business days describing our verification process. We will respond to your request within 45 days or let you know if we need additional time.
Data Sharing for Direct Marketing Purposes
California Civil Code § 1798.83 further permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your Personal Information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Children’s Privacy
Our Sites and Products and Services are not directed at children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from them. If you believe that we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, you may contact us at email@example.com to request deletion of that information.
15. Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. We will post all changes to this Privacy Notice on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the modified notice’s effective date. We therefore encourage you to refer to this page on an ongoing basis so that you are aware of our current privacy notice. If required by the applicable law, we will notify you of the changes. By continuing to use the Sites and/or the Products and Services or providing us with information following such a replacement Notice being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed.
16. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
New Edge Solutions, LLC
4500 Williams Drive, Ste. #212-311
Georgetown, TX 78633, USA